Osprey Xenith 75 Men's
Designed to handle large loads on extended trips, the Osprey Xenith 75 comfortably handles enough gear for a week-long backcountry ramble in Utah’s Canyonlands. The Xenith 75 is loaded with technical features that backpackers will appreciate. LightWire™ suspension and dual side compression straps keep the load stable even when moving through rugged terrain.
The heat-molded BioForm™ harness and hipbelt provides a precise customized fit to ensure all day comfort and a mesh backpanel keeps you cool if the temps heat up as you climb out of the deep arroyo. The top of the pack is a dual compartment that can also be removed to save weight or converted into a lumbar pack for summit dashes. Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep your phone, snacks and other essential items organized and close at hand. External stretch mesh
With exceptional load capacity, this pack is built for lengthy excursions when you’re carrying food, water and gear for multiple days or weeks on the trail.
The moldable hipbelt and harness offer outstanding comfort for carrying heavy loads over long distances. Both components are interchangeable and provide a truly customized fit.
Access and Organization
Large loads are easier to manage when access and organization are prioritized. Side pockets, multiple access points, and a removable dual compartment lid that converts to a lumbar pack provide convenience and versatility.
· 3.5mm (4mm on 105l) LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hip belt
· Single 6061-t6 center stay maintains back panel shape
Reversed Spacer Mesh Backpanel
· Offers smooth, breathable contact surface
· NeoSpacer™ fabric provides a comfortable fit
· Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
Bioform CM™ Hipbelt
· Balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry. Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit