Osprey Atmos 50 AG Men's
ATMOS AG™ 50
BACKPACKING | THRU-HIKING
The Osprey Atmos AG™ 50 features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
The secret to this pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight
The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlatJacket™ to protect your packed gear and minimize weight.
· Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
· Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness
· Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
· Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
Anti-Gravity™ Fit-on-the-fly™ Hipbelt
· Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
· Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt